About Prana Productions
Prana Productions mission is to create a save sacred place for the process of healing, releasing, reflection, relaxation and renewal.
Important core values for all the services offered by Prana Productions are:
- Sustainable: holistic therapies & services of which you will experience the effects long after you have left our facilities. Sustainability and respect for all living creatures and our planet are highly valued and promoted. Only high quality organic products are used and the guiding principle is REDUCE – REUSE – RECYCLE, in that order 😉
- Relaxed: possibility to focus on yourself, and on your process in pleasant & serene environment, whether you are receiving a nourishing holistic healing therapy or joining one of the workshops or retreats.
- Effective: the service and their specific elements are composed in such a way to guarantee optimal results, on short term as well as long term.
- Educational: besides getting a lot of insights about yourself, you receive professional personal guidance and benefit fully from almost 20 years of experience, knowledge and expertise about health, lifestyle, our energy anatomy & blueprint, energy medicine, nutrition & detoxification processes..
The overall aim is to get back into balance, to live in your own flow with the inspiration, knowledge & tools to firmly be positioned in the drivers seat & to be able to adjust when and where is necessary.
Formal training & Specialisations:
- Master of Science University of Amsterdam
- Bachelor HRM Management
- Bachelor International Hospitality Management
- Health Psychology
- Zero Point & Tachyon Energy
- Food- and Phytotherapy specialist
- Raja Yoga Teacher training
- Reflexology specialist
- Shamballa MD Healing
- Crystal Healing
- Chi Nei Tsang I: Internal Organ Detox Massage
- Chi Nei Tsang III: Healing Harmony Tok Sen
- Cupping Massage Therapy
- Gua Sha Therapy
- Access Bars Access Consciousness
- Gourmet Raw Vegan Chef level I & II
- Acupuncture, started in 2018
Health, energy, food, feeling fit and being full of life got a grab on me early in life in a positive way. As time is precious, this is the short version of my story. If you are interested & have the time to read the long story, click this link
The short version, let’s keep it short & sweet. When I just started pursuing this on a personal basis as part of my own life journey, I was looking for THE best food and THE best way of eating. Reading whatever I came across and experimented with it all, to experience the effects first hand I dove into the art of Trophology, macrobiotics, raw food and Ayurvedic, Japanese & Chinese traditions regarding health, nutrition and longevity.
By means of holistic education & training I developed myself professionally in this interesting field that is always evolving. It is complex, often contradictory matter, why the personal approach, with focus & attention for your story, needs, desires, requirements & questions.
There is no general guideline that works for everybody. We all have to embrace our uniqueness. Health and vitality are very personal and not fixed. It changes during the course of our lives and is also influenced by many interrelated factors, making it quite a complex matter.
In closing, I am right where I need to be, doing what I love to do: guiding and supporting people in their own quest for health and balance, sharing my own story and my knowledge about health, nutrition, detox, energy anatomy, energy medicine and all related matters. I love exploring our precious planet, meeting people, discovering and trying new things. With Prana Productions & Prana Retreat all matters related to life, food, health, energy, consciousness and well being fall into place.